We use FLIR cameras taking radiometric and HD visible light video concurrently for a perfect comparison in identifying temperature differential for a number of uses measuring with high accuracy from 0 to 400'C:
- Engine heat mapping
- Utility Inspections
- Solar array installations (photo-voltaic cell arrays)
- Building and Roof Inspections
- Wind Turbine efficiency evaluation
IR cameras can detect:
- Missing Insulation or heat escape
- Moisture intrusion within or on the exterior of buildings
- Wildlife or Livestock inventory
- Electrical overload in towers, circuits and lines
Need a thermal survey, but don't need it from the air? We can handle that too.
Get in touch
Fill out our contact form, pick up the phone or email us. Give a brief outline of the job and when you would like it carried out, we will get in touch with our price and availability.